Tuesday, November 4, 2008

One of those days...

So yesterday was one of those days that I'd sooner forget...

So here goes...

Jackson woke up at 4:00 am and wouldn't go back to sleep

Jackson smeared tootsie roll all over my living room carpet (that was just cleaned)

Jackson dumped out the bowl of kettle corn he was eating and it left sticky spots all over my couch (that was just cleaned)

Jackson drew with a big, fat black permanent marker on my (relatively new) kitchen floor

Have you noticed a common theme?!

Just when I was ready to have him stand on a street corner holding a "for sale" sign he came out of my bedroom looking like this...





...and I couldn't help but laugh!

A woman at church made these hairbows for Caroline with all these huge flowers on them... the flowers are bigger than Caroline's head, but Jackson loves them!

Would anyone like a two and-a-half year old a few days a week?! :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Courtney I nearly laughed until I cried. What a sweet boy. Gotta love him. I don't know if Shannon and Cait remember, but when they were little there was a little corner off the kitchen where we had a little kids picnic table and I just let them color on the walls in that corner. They eventually outgrew writing on the walls and it saved the rest of my house!

love and hugs, kimmy

Sawyers Family said...

I can't believe the day you had! What craziness! If I didn't have a 2 1/2 year old myself, I would gladly take yours!!

Marti Family said...

I laughed so hard!!! He is a riot! You know the marker should come out with Nail polish remover and elbow grease...or it worked on our kitchen floor!