Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful!!!

My heart is so full of gratitude today, I am so blessed and have so much to be grateful for!

My husband... he is so good to me and is such a wonderful father to our children. He works hard to take care of us and never hesitates to lighten my load when he comes home after a long, busy day at work. I couldn't do it without him. I love you, honey!!!

My children... the events of the last week or so have caused me a great deal of heartache, but have also caused me to hug my babies a little tighter, to hold them a little longer, and not so quick to anger or frustration. How thankful I am for strong, healthy, beautiful babies. I am so enormously grateful for the sealing power of the preisthood, for the knowledge that I have that my children are mine forever. That fact alone gives me a great deal of comfort.

Cameron's job... during this time of economic crisis I am so grateful for Cameron's job... that he is able to support us enough for me to stay home with our children.

I feel like these things go without saying, but I am grateful for clothes, food, shelter, car, etc... I may not be as materially blessed as some, but I am grateful beyond words for the material things I do have, I know I have so much more than others. It is so easy to take such things for granted, and at this time I am so grateful for these things.

Other silly "little" things that I am grateful for every day...

-my kids being so happy to see me in the morning
-cold cereal and milk
-Noggin (it drives me nuts but Jackson loves it and that makes me happy)
-blogging
-digital cameras
-febreeze
-gas prices
-toy cars
-baby girl headbands
-foam pillows and down comforters

I'm so glad this season gives us time to reflect on all our blessings...



No comments: