Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How Blessed I am!

I saw this video on a blog I was reading today, and was moved to tears.

How blessed I am for my two precious babies, for the ease in which they came into my life. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mom, for the experiences I've had as a mom thus far. I would trade it for nothing.

My heart reaches out to those who have not been able to be mothers, or who have had trouble in getting pregnant. I have seen the sadness it can bring and have also been able to directly experience the joy of it finally happening. I feel so lucky to have been apart in bringing a baby into the world that was wished for for so long. It is an experience that will stay with me forever, that I will always cherish.

I will never take for granted the opportunity I have had to be a mom!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just surfed in. What a great family. I added link to your blog at the Howard Cuzzins Forum http://www.thegenealogytree.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=816&PN=1

If you are doing Howard Family Genealogy, stop by and say hello.

Jim Howard

Marti Family said...

I cried so hard Frank thought I was hurt or something. I didn't think I could possibly feel anymore grateful for this baby after trying so long, but that just made me overflow.

Unknown said...

courtney, I am finally looking at your blog--YOU ARE Beautiful! Please, please tell Kelly to start a blog. I think it is the only way I can follow her pregnancy..love your blog.

SD and EJ said...

Thanks, Courtney! I needed that today. Tonight has been one of those nights when Ashlyn will not stop crying and I was getting so frustrated and then I checked your blog. I need to be reminded how long I tried to get her here and how happy I was when I found out I was finally pregnant. That was so good!!

The Newey Fam said...

Courtney, Dave and I just looked at this posting...and besides the tears brought by the video...we were both brought to tears by what you said about your own personal experiences! We love, love, love you so much...Dave says you are a saint forever and ever! You are still my angel...always will be!

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Heather, Amy's friend... I just found your blog and saw this song... wow... that's amazing...