Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't drink the water...

Because you might end up with twins!!!

There is excitement in the air around me...

You all know my friend Amy is expecting twins.

Well, my Aunt Kelly called me yesterday, and she is also expecting twins. Can you believe it?!

For those of you that know mine and Kelly's history, she got pregnant this time through the help of in-vitro, but it was all her. It is truly a miracle, and even more so to be expecting twins. I am so happy for her, it seems like in the last few years all of her dreams have come true. We are all truly blessed.

3 comments:

Marti Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You could knock me over with feather!! I am so happy for Kelly!! I bet she is just over the moon! Please tell her Congrats for me! How is Amy? I heard she was in the hospital??? Is everything ok? Send her my love too! What an exciting time!

The Newey Fam said...

Courtney...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Your'e right, all my dreams and more are finally coming true. Life is sometimes very strange...but good things...no, FABULOUS things really do come to those who wait! I am blessed!!!!

The Newey Fam said...

Oh, I forgot, tell Samantha thanks for me!