Friday, November 28, 2008

First Snow...

...if you can call it that...

We woke up the other morning having received a light dusting of snow that was gone as soon as the sun came up.

Pathetic... I know
You want to know what else is pathetic?
These are all the clothes I gathered and brought to Goodwill last week:


This is the way my closet still looked afterward:

Do you think I have a 'clothes-buying' problem? Or maybe just a 'not a big enough closet' problem. I like to think the latter! :)



2 comments:

Brittany said...

Definatly the smaller closet problem. Hope none of those clothes were my maternity clothes!! J/K

Brooke said...

I definatly think it is the too small of closet. oh look Brittany wrote that too. hahaha

Its like when Brittany moved into her house and had a huge closet she didn't have enough clothes to fill it and said I need to go shopping.