Monday, January 12, 2009

Wally World

So lets be honest... we all love "the Wal-Mart."

We do frequent "the Wal-Mart" quite often, and Jackson has grown to love going to Wal-Mart as much, if not more, than I do. He asks to go atleast once a week, and most often, I happily oblige.


I think you know you go a little too often when your almost three-year-old asks to go on a regular basis.

The other night Jackson was moving his cars fron on top of the piano, accross the living room and parking them on the couch. He told me to look at where his cars were going, and so I asked him, "where are your cars going Jackson?" The answer... "to Wal-Mart."


the cars parked at Wal-Mart

Its so funny to me what little kids pick up on from hearing it. After the cars at Wal-Mart incident, later that night Jackson was putting "grocery bags" in his cars, on Sunday his cars were going to church to go to Nursery, and Chris (his uncle) and Amy (my friend) were talking in his cars.

Thank goodness for cars... they make my boy a happy boy!

2 comments:

Amber + Joe said...

I can't believe you love Wal-Mart. I detest it and avoid it if I can. Yes, they have low prices, but I work myself into a fit every time I go in because I can hardly maneuver a cart through all the "junk" in the aisles. I'm a Target "snob" (as my husband says) myself :)

Howard Family said...

I hold no disrespect for Target. :) I love it too! But, I do have a BRAND NEW Wal-Mart withinn walking distance of my house. If I could grocery shop at Target, I might be a Target "snob" but I love the one-stop shopping of Walmart.