Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just the Two of Us

January 3, 2004

Cameron and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary. Its almost hard to remember the time when it was just the two of us... what an eventful 5 years we've had! In honor of our 5th anniversary, here are 5 things I love about Cameron...

1. I love that he works so hard to support our family so that I can stay home with our kids!

2. I love that he is such a good dad and loves his kids soooo much! (and that he'll change dirty diapers) :)

3. I love that he is such a good husband and loves me so much. He will do anything I ask him to do. He doesn't always think of it himself, but would do ANYTHING for me without thinking twice about it.

4. I love that he makes me laugh. I know thats surprising but (occasionally) he does make me laugh!

5. I love that we can go to church together... that we have a forever marriage!

I love you, Bunny! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary! I cant beleive it has been 5 years since you guys got married. Heres to a lot more!! I couldnt have picked a better SIL So thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks bunny. I love you two.

The Newey Fam said...

How sweet! And what an adorable picture! Happy Anniversary you two!!!!!!!!!!!