Thursday, January 15, 2009

All about him...

1.When did you meet your husband?
At a stake break the fast dinner. I had previously refused to be involved in the Young Single Adult program, but my friend Josh convinced me to go. Good thing I did!

2. How long did you date before you got married?
We dated for 5 months and were engaged for 3 months.

3. How long have you been married?
Just over 5 years

4.What does he do to surprise you?
When he takes the trash out or puts his dirty clothes in the laundry without being asked.

5. What is your favorite physical feature of his?
His eyes… he has beautiful eyelashes, and luckily my kids inherited that trait from him.


6. What is your favorite quality?
He’s a wonderful daddy

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
he calls me sweetheart

8. What is his favorite food?
ice cream, ice cream, ice cream

9. What is his favorite sport?
that’s a toss-up… probably a tie between baseball and ACC basketball. Baseball might be a little higher

10. When and where did you first kiss?
We had been out with some friends and went back to his house to hang out. We were in the basement and he told some retarded story about Listerine and kissing, so I kissed him!

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We don’t do much as just a couple anymore, I would have to say watching TV and talking after the kids go to bed.

12. Do you have children?
Yes! My two precious, cute babies… Jackson will be 3 in March and Caroline is almost 5 months!

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He can pick up any instrument and play it, pretty much without even trying that hard.

14. How old is he?
He will be 30 in May… he’s getting so old.

15. Who said I love you first?
He did… also in the basement

16. What is his favorite music?
Rock.

17. What do you admire most about him?
He works so hard to take care of us!

18. What is his favorite color?
green

19. Will he read this?
he always reads my blog

20. People I tag:
whoever wants to

How did I do, honey?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good, although there is no way anything is better than ACC basketball. :). Also, I don't remeber anything story about listerine.

Heather Downer said...

i did this too! thanks for giving me something to do at 1:30 in the morning when i cant go to sleep!!! it was great seeing you today... well yesterday... :)