Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playdate

Every Thursay, a few of my girlfriends and I have playdate for the kids (thats what we say, but I will admit that we probably enjoy them more!)

Today we were eating lunch and had the two babies (Caroline and Royale's little boy, Reid) in their chairs on the table. We looked over and they were both fast asleep.

We all laughed and immediatley thought og the Tostitos commercial where the moms are talking about how good the playdate is for the kids ...

(Caroline looks so huge next to new baby Reid!)


I couldn't find a video to post, but I did find a link:


click on "playdate"

6 comments:

Jeremy & Royale said...

I'm so glad you posted the picture. I thought on the way over today that I should have brought my camera with me for photo opps. They are adorable.

Sawyers Family said...

Did I ever tell you that I love the picture on the top of your blog? It's a good one! And I'm glad you posted the oriental chicken salad! I LOVE IT!!

SD and EJ said...

That is so cute! And my baby always looks huge next to other babies too!

Anonymous said...

OMG COURTNEY! WHERE did you find that strawberry outfit?!? That is probably the cutest thing ever!!!

Howard Family said...

Heather Pike? How are you?! and the baby?! I know... isn't that outfit precious?! It came from Carters... I can't stay away!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's me! We are doing GREAT! We need to have a playdate soon!! Have your people call my people. :)