Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Big Brother Jackson

We are all well aware of the fact that Jackson LOVES Caroline, but sometimes I'm amazed at just how much.

He listens for her to wake up from her naps and he'll come and find me and tell me that she's awake. He gets very concerned when she is sad, and gets so tickled when she's happy. He loves to hold her and talk to her and make her laugh. She is equally smitten with him and doesn't take her eyes from him when he's in the room. I feel so lucky and so blessed every day that these sweet children are mine. I'm also humbled that Heavenly Father loves me and trusts me enough to have these sweet babies in my care.

Silly boy... Caroline was taking a nap and when I came in the living room after laying her down was Jackson was having a great time being "baby sister"

He always wants her play cars. On Saturday I was at a church meeting so Cameron took this picture of Jackson "helping" Caroline play with cars.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so cute. What a good big brother!

Dad said...

Ha! Hiiii-larious! I guess the picture in the swing is the one that needs to be used beside the entry "goofball" in the dictionary.