Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Okay, I admit it...

I did it...

I bought a Bumbo!

A bumbo is a foam seat that helps a baby that is not big enough to sit up on their own, sit up on their own.

I resisted the Bumbo for a long time. When Jackson was a baby I thought they were the most rediculous thing. $40-$50 for a piece of foam... seriously?!

But, I knew Caroline needed one, or should I say, I needed one for her! :) SHe is always trying to stand and sit, and she's just not old enough or big enough yet. Plus, I found one on Ebay for less then 1/2 price, and it came with tray (which is usually an extra $10.99), so I can feed her in it. It is great...

...and to say she LOVES it is an understatement!

Definitely worth the $25. Definitely!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

A bumbo was on my necessity list, I think they are so great! Caroline looks thrilled!

Dad said...

That is hilarious!

Jessica said...

Hailey loved her Bumbo! We took that thing everywhere we went! Thanks for posting the chicken pot pie recipe with pictures. I'm going to try that next week! I have a great website for you to go check out. It's www.domesticationinprogress.com Maybe you have already heard of it. It's lots of recipes that people send in with pictures to go with it. I have gotten so much yummy stuff of that site!

stephanie howard said...

Love that smile, she is so stinking cute!