Wednesday, January 30, 2008

There's Love in the Air!

My little Dabid got engaged...

And I know it wasn't as much fun for me as it was for him, but it had to have been pretty close...

I got to meet David up at the mall and be with him when he got the ring. He already knew the one she wanted, so it was just a matter of buying it. Then we went upstairs and had dinner together and talked about exactly how he would do the proposing. It was such a wonderful night that I got to spend with my Dabid. He was so excited and nervous, and it was so fun to spend time with him during such an exciting time. Then at about 11:58 last night, he and Leda called me to give me the good news. It was so fun to hear the happiness in there voices, and all the laughter...hear the sory of how it happened, and remember the night that I got engaged.

Last night was a great night for our family. We love Leda, and they will be getting married
July 17th. How fun!!!


This is David acting silly just after getting the ring



At dinner, Jackson discovered that he LOVES egg rolls... who knew?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I can't believe our Dabid is getting married! I'm glad I'm within driving distance of Utah (that's where it'll be, right?) so we can DEFINITELY be there!!! Yea for my Dabid!!!