Thursday, January 31, 2008

Husband Tag

After answering questions about me, I thought I would post the "Husband Tag" that Shannon had on her blog. Here goes, enjoy!

What is his name? Michael Cameron Howard
How long have you been married? 4 years, seriously
How long did you date? 8 months totoal... 5 months till engagement then 3 months till wedding
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Cameron
Who said I love you first? Cameron
Whose temper is worse? truly depends on the situation
Who does the laundry? we both do
Who does the dishes? we both do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cameron
Who pays the bills? me
Who cooks dinner? me
Who drives when you are together? Cameron, even though it makes me crazy because he criticizes every other driver on the road... but you all already knew that Cameron knows everything, right?! :)
Who is more stubborn? Cameron
Whose parents do you see the most? I see my mom alot, but together as a family, we probably see my mom and his parents about the same amount
Who proposed? Cameron, if you haven't heard the story, ask me... its a good one
Who has more friends? me
Who has more siblings? Cameron
Who wears the pants in the family? Just like most things in our relationship, we both do!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am so enjoying your blog, Courtney. The husband tag was fun to read. Get to know some more about Cameron. I did the tag but just put all my answers on Shannon's blog. So excited for Dabid and Leda. Jackson is such a love. I can't imagine the fun he had at the car show. Our little walk around mom's neighborhood back in November was an experience. :o)

Love and hugs, Auntie Kimmy

Shannon said...

Honestly, I don't think I've heard the engagement story. Maybe you can make it a special post!