Wednesday, January 23, 2008

That's Embarrassing...

I am embarrassed... never again will I post after 11:oo at night. After reading my "post office" post (which was written at 11:30 or 12:00 one night when I couldn't sleep), I realized that my ability to spell, use correct grammar, and put sentences together is apprently greatly lessened at that late hour. So I apologize to those of you who read the post and were appalled at what appeared to be a lack of education. I promise that I really do know how to spell, speak correctly and form sentences correctly. (Even though when I email I use "..." alot)

Now that I've said all that... I can continue to more important things...

Sorry I haven't posted in several days. I have hit the 10 week mark and I feel really yucky most of the time. Maybe since this phase didn't start as early as it did with Jackson, it won't last as long either... I can hope, right? :) I'm lucky though in that Jackson is going through a realy cuddly stage right now and as long as "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" or "Little Einsteins" is on TV, Jackson will curl right up next to me on the couch with his blanket. Its very sweet and precious... I eat up any and all moments that he wants to love on me and be still at the same time...

So, any of you that have ever seen a picture of Jackson, knows that he loves to NOT smile for pictures. He is such a goofy, silly kid, but is always so serious and somber in pictures. Well, we have arrived. Jackson now says "cheese" which makes for great pictures. I can now capture his goofiness on camera.

Some of Jackson's "cheese" pictures...

is this the cutest outfit you've ever seen (thanks Papa and Tamma)
click on the picture so you can see it big

3 comments:

Dad said...

Hilarious pictures! Thanks for posting!

Shannon said...

That IS an adorable picture, and I'm glad he is finally smiling for pictures! I love his smug look in your photo you sent out with the Christmas card. It's so funny!

He's the spitting image of Dabid, but I am still seeing Barn in there so much!!!

Brittany said...

Well I am just dumb because I had to re read your post office blog to catch any mistakes and had a really hard time finding them. So I guess I am saying... do nut fill baad!