Thursday, January 31, 2008

How Well do you know me?!

Wendi sent this to me in an email to me today, and I thought it would make a fun post...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my middle name, May, is my great-grandmother's
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? today, watching Oprah
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING ? yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? roast beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? of course! :)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? no, not me
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? no
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I think so
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Toast Crunch... I only eat cereal when I'm pregnant... if I'm not, I don't like it at all, but when I'm pregnant, I want it all day!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? depends on the situation
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? mint chocolate chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? shoes
15. RED OR PINK? pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? when I'm not tan (like right now)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? all my family that lives too far away...hint, hint
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? sure
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue jeans, no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? bowl of cereal, ha!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the Carolina game, woohoo!!!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I like the forest green crayon
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? the fair
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my mom
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? of course
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? ACC basketball, especially the Tar Heels!!!
27. HAIR COLOR? brown
28. EYE COLOR? brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30. FAVORITE FOOD? pizza... I could eat it every day
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? a little bit of both
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Bourne Ultimatum... on pay-per-view last night... it was great
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? fall
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? all of the above, I do love coconut cake, though
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm not expecting it
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Karyn
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Rebekah" from the "Women of Genesis" series by Orson Scott Card, thanks to my friend Jennie... they're really good
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? no mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? a movie, with no new TV, my nights are pretty boring.
42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? Jackson laughing, some days I love the sound of him sleeping. :)
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? the beatles, of course, I was taught right
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I love to sing!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Greensboro, NC
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? anyone who wants to

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I thought you just did not respond to my email...and here it is for all the world to see! I enjoyed reading this. Lots of fun! See you tomorrow!
~Wendi