Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Dad would be sooooo proud...

Just after Christmas I went to go buy myself some church shoes, and Rack Room was having a 50% off sale. GREAT! I left with only one pair of shoes (I was so proud of myself)...

until I saw all the cute little boy shoes that were also all 50% off... so, of course, I had to do some pre-season shopping for Jackson. I am still surprised at how much fun it is to shop for and dress a little boy... I just didn't think it could be as fun as buying "girly" stuff, but I love it. I found Jackson two pair of precious summer shoes... will his feet ever stop growing 2 sizes at a time?!...

So Dad, this is for you...

enough said! :)

3 comments:

Dad said...

Ha! Yes he is! Those are very much like that almost white pair I have. I think they're called Billfish?

Your son must be so pleased to have a grandfather who's such a model of taste and style...;-)

Shannon said...

Those so ARE like your dad!!! :) And adorable!

Sawyers Family said...

I love your blog!! You actually write comments on yours and your writing is so clever!! Isaac, Maylee, Kevin and I love you guys!!