Thursday, January 10, 2008

Here We Are!!!!

So, we have recently joined the land of the living, and now have a computer with internet access! Who knew how much I had missed having the internet... I realize now that I can never and will never go back to life without the internet...

Rather than join myspace or facebook, I thought it would be fun to have a blog to keep anyone who's interested updated on our excitement filled existence. I'm really excited about this, so hopefully it'll catch on. Since I'm still not as quite as computer literate as I need to be to make this good, please bear with me while I work out all the kinks.

I know that Jackson will be the main source of interest for those of you reading this, so I promise to keep the pictures well updated...

So, here goes... enjoy!

No comments: