Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Getting Paid for this!

So, one good thing that has come form all the time I spend (waste) on Facebook is that I have gotten some business making cakes. It's been alot of fun, and the orders just keep coming! Here are the cakes I have most recently been paid to make...

This is the Cookie Monster cake I made for my nephew, Dylan's, first birthday. It was vanilla cake with chocolate chip filling (it had to be chocolate chip for Cookie Monster :) )

Of course I didn't paid for this one since it was Caroline's birthday cake, but I wanted to show it off :) It was white cake (dyed pink, of course)

I made two of these sheet cakes for a wedding reception. They were chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse filling with strawberries. She sliced them and topped each piece with a strawberry.


This was just a plain vanilla cake with fabulous decorations. I made this for my neighbor I had growing up. It was so fun to re-connect with them over Facebook (and cake.)


This is an army cake I made for a 9-year-old's birthday, It was vanilla and chocolate cake , swirled together so it kind of looked like camoflouge.



A "Team Carlisle" cake I did for a birthday. Layers of vanilla and chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling.


I have to say that the Carolina cakes have been very popular. Are we really surprised?! This was white cake that I dyed blue and has white chocolate mousse filling.


I only wish I had a bigger kitchen and an industrial-sizsed kitchen Aid mixer. Maybe one day :)


1 comment:

Dad said...

These are so great! Showed a couple of people at work and they couldn't believe it. Really need to get on facebook so I can see all of them. Thanks for posting!