Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Caroline's Pink Party

We've waited for this day all year... now it's two weeks away - it's practically here
Our sweet Caroline is turning 2, so we had to decide what we wanted to do
She's a teeny girl who's so pretty in pink - that made us think...
Let's have a pink party with pink everything - pink hats, pink balloons, pink cake and ice cream
We'd love for you to come to Papa and Gree-ma Howard's house; and don't forget to wear pink - your pants, shoes or your blouse.
That is what Caroline's invitation to her pink party said.
When Caroline turned 1, we barely had a cake so I really wanted to do more for this birthday. It was still just family, but we did it up a little more. The "Dollar Tree" helped me throw a great pink party... we literally had pink everything!
The pink snacks... the cake of course, pink marshmallows, pink iced animal cookies, pink sugar wafer cookies, pink whoppers and pink punch

pink decorations

Our pink waffle bar... pink waffle batter, homemade pink butter, strawberries, homemade pink whipped cream and pink sprinkles, Eaten of course on pink plates, with pink silverware with pink napkins and pink cups!

Caroline, Amy and me

had everyone that wore pink take a picture together

My beautiful mom and me

Amy, Kasey and me. Somehow Kasey missed the pink memo :)

Your fabulous cake decorator

blowing out the candles

My birthday girl!!!
I'm not sure how I can ever top that party, but it will be fun to try! :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

OH I LOVE IT! too bad I wasn't there. I love the cake especially!