Sunday, October 31, 2010

CAKES!

I have really been so excited to be getting some good business for my cakes. It is alot of fun, and I'm betting my name out there!

Hello Kitty for a birthday party. White cake with vanilla buttercream.


I made these cupcakes for school. The pink one is french vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream. There was dark chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and chocolate buttercream frosting. And, red velvet cake with whipped cream cheese frosting and pecans. They were a big hit!



Amy asked me to do an Atlanta Bravves cake for Ryan's birthday. It was layers of french vanilla and chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and vanilla buttercream.


My friend, April got married yesterday and wanted just plain poundcake with buttercream frosting. Her husband MIke wanted a the cake to have strawberries on it. This is what I came up with. I hate that the piccture is so bad, but because I'm a genius I forgot to bring my camera. This was taken with my phone in the practically un-lit room where the reception was.


In case you ever wondered, this is what happens to my house when I'm in the kitchen making a cake...



Our ward trunk or treat was Friday night...

these "candy corn" cupcakes were my contribution. But guess what else???


I won the chili cook-off! I won "best white chili" but then I also won "best chili" overall! Yay for me!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If only I had one ounce of your talent for cakes, that would be great! Until then....