Monday, November 1, 2010

My Big Lady!

About a month ago I decided to potty-train Caroline. She has always shown alot of interest in the potty so I figured it as good a time as any... or not.


For a week, she never went to the bathroom on the toilet a single time... wouldn't even realize that she had used the bathroom. So, I put the diaper back on her and figured she wasn't ready.

About a week and a half later I am in school one night and I get a text from Cameron that said, "Guess who just pooped in the potty?!?!?" She had gone in without telling him, went to the bathroom and then walked him to the bathroom to show him what she had done. What kid do you know that poops in the potty before they ever pee in the potty. That was all it took and she has been a rock star ever since.

This was taken after the first few days. She loves to put stickers on her chart!


She's so little that she likes to sit backwards. So cute :)


Here's my teenie girl in her big girl panties!


Of course, she's still naughty. Atleast she loves peanut butter... enough to eat it straight out of the jar. Gotta love her!


No comments: