Monday, October 4, 2010

Not Fair!

I have always felt like I got the short end of the stick when it came to my hair. Both of parents have rediculously thick, beautiful hair. David got it too. But guess who didn't... me! My hair is so fine and thin that I have to "do" it every day. None of that blow-dry and go for me.

Well Jackson got that thick hair, too. His is so thick, though, that it has to be kept REALLY short becuae it is so coarse and wiry that it sticks out in all directions. I love long hair on boys, but not my boy. It even takes a long time to get it wet because water just rolls right off of it.

A couple weeks ago, I gave myself a trim, put some layers in my hair and the wisps that fell to the floor were not even enough to fill up my hand. I cut Jackson's hair the next day. I use the term "cut" loosely because his hair is always so short that it barely needs a trim, and this is what I get to sweep up...

It filled up the entire dustpan, and then some. It just isn't fair. I could cut my hair as short as his right now and there wouldn't be that much hair on the floor. It just doesn't seem right!

after his haircut.

No comments: