Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just Ducky!

My friend Jennie had an adorable idea for a craft that she found on another blog. So, in celebration of Easter, Jackson and Caroline made ducks with their feet. I painted their feet then they steeped on the paper. Jackson thought it was "awesome" (his new word) but Caroline wasn't too sure...

...as you can tell by her duck that looks more like a dead duck, then a baby duck following jackson's big ducks.

And just for good measure,

since their feet were already painted,

and we are in the middle of March Madness,

and since Jackson now says "go Carolina" more then he ever says "go Duke". (just one of the benefites of being home with my kids for hours on end!)

I give you...


That's a thing of beauty. Don't tell Cameron! :)

4 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Very creative and it looks like fun...I might have to try that!!

pagefamily said...

What a cute mama you are! But you training your children wrong!!! You must allow Cameron to teach them the proper basketball team!
Have fun everyday with them... they grow WAY too fast!

stephanie howard said...

Oh my goodness, way cute idea! I just looked at the past several post, way funny winter holiday! Both the kids are so beautiful, but can I just tell you... that little Caroline is so stinking adorable!

SD and EJ said...

So cute! You are such a good mom!