Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Christmastime... according to Jackson

All the nasty weather of the weekend, finally turned to BEAUTIFUL snow by Sunday night. By Monday morning we had several inches, and it really was lovely to see!



Jackson kept looking out the windows and doors telling me it was Christmastime! It was really cute! I couldn't convince him to go outside and play in it. He kept telling me it was very cold, but as soon as Cameron got home, he was begging to go outside and play. I see how it is... he just didn't want to play in the snow with me!



3 comments:

Marti Family said...

That is so sweet! I wish we could get a white Christmas...just once! We finally got some snow up here too! It looks so weird being at the beach with snow!

Marti Family said...

That is so sweet! I wish we could get a white Christmas...just once! We finally got some snow up here too! It looks so weird being at the beach with snow!

Marti Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.