Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green Eggs, Ham & Kids

Happt St. Patrick's Day!!!

We are not the least bit Irish, but I love any excuse to have a holiday. We all know I don't need an excuse to dress my kids up, but I always do.

We didn't do anything special or fun, but we did all wear green, and my kids looked very cute!


With Jackson, I either get nothing, or I get super big "CHEESE"



She's always ready for the camera. I just can't get enough of her!!!


I knew she would take a picture with me... Jackson was a different story



This was the only way Jackson would let me take another picture of him... do you notice his trains all lined up beside him? He then made me take a picture of him with each train. Obsessed? Only slightly!

At the last minute, I decided to make green dinner, which consisted of green shamrock pancakes. green eggs (with ham in it) and green milkshakes with green sprinkles...

Even served on green plates... how about that?!

Hope everyone else had a fun day!!!

4 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Look at you! Cute kiddos and dinner didn't look all that bad either - considering it was green! Looks like a fun day!

Brooke said...

oh how fun. If you can believe it I totally forgot about S. Patricks Day and needless to say I was pinched twice!

Shannon said...

You can mooch some Irish off me. There's probably some somewhere in our English and Scottish Gardner/Bruce genes, anyway!

Kim said...

I'm only married to an Irishman but St. Paddy's day is fun, isn't it? Fun dinner. We did the corned beef and cabbage gig. Love it though!

Love you, Auntie Kimmy O'Regan