Tuesday, March 24, 2009

7 Months!

Here we go again... I can't believe my baby girl is...

7 months old today!!!

This is her "I told you I wasn't going to smile" face. I couldn't get her to smile for a picture today for anything in the world!

This is the first time she's taken a bath by herself. She usually takes one with Jackson, so she sits in a bath seat so I can fill the tub up. I put just a few inches of water in and let her go to town. She LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!

Being a sweet, snuggly girl with Daddy


This is her new "squinchy" face as we call it. She sqishes her face up and breathes really heavily out of her nose. It's hilarious. I need to post a video of it.


She wriggles herself right into the corner of her crib during naps.

She is my beautiful girl! We are so lucky to have her in our lives!

And just for good measure, so you know we love him too...
Here is Jackson with his butt stuck in Caroline's Bumbo. Silly boy!

The kids have their well visits on April 9th, I'll let you know how they measure up!

3 comments:

Marti Family said...

Oh my gosh he looks like a little boy and not a baby anymore in this picture!!! It goes by so fast huh?!

Anonymous said...

That's actually her Coach K face.

GO DUKE!!

Jessica said...

such great pictures! I've been meaning to tell you that I have made your oriental salad now twice in the past week! It's soooo good!