Thursday, December 18, 2008

Puke, puke and more puke!

We've had a ittle bit of a sick bug around here.

On Tuesday night, Jackson was up twice and we just put him back to bed both times. He then woke up at 5:30 on Wednesday morning and threw up in our bed. When we went back to his room we realized there was throw-up in his bed and realized that's why he had been up in the night. He ran a fever yesterday (thank goodness for Tylenol) and took a good long nap. He was doing alright and then last night as I was walking out to the door to go to the tanning bed for my 15 minutes of "I'm done being a mama" time I hugged Jackson "bye-bye" and he threw up all over the place. He had just eaten a twizzler and I'm having rouble getting the red out of my carpet. I would have given anything for hard wood floors last night as I was scrubbing puke out of my carpet. He went to bed fine last night and has been just great today! THANK GOODNESS!!!

Today Caroline woke up a fever and has been throwing up, but hopefully since Jackson's only lasted for a day, hers will too!

I know he didn't feel good, but I can't help but love these moments of stillness

Even sick, she's as sweet as usual!


3 comments:

Brittany said...

So sorry to hear that the kids arent feeling well. I hope it goes away easy and that you can enjoy the holidays good and well! Love that sweet girls smile.

Marti Family said...

Poor Babies! We just had that come through our house. I felt horrible but it left just as fast as it came. For the carpet try some spray oxy clean and a damp washcloth....that is what we used and it came out of our very light carpet.

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney! This is Jessica Minogue. You look absolutley beautiful!!! I have loved reading up on your blog. I found it through Amanda's. We have one as well www.xanga.com/luvmykinders
Your babies are TOOOO CUTE!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!