Monday, December 22, 2008

Fist Eater

Caroline has a very bad habbit...

She loves to eat her hand... not just a finger or two, but her entire fist. I'm trying to get her to suck on a pacifier because when it comes time to get ris of it, thats alot easier than cutting her hand off to keep her from sucking it. Every time I put her pacifier in she immediately takes it out and inserts her fist. Its pretty funny, but I'm always fighting with her hands.

Cameron was watching her the other morning while I got ready to go visiting teaching, and when i came out of our room this is how my Caroline looked...

I don't know if you can tell, but the pacifier is taped to her mouth. Ha!

1 comment:

Amber + Joe said...

Micah never took a pacifier. He went through a phase where he sucked on his fingers/fist, but it was never a problem. He just quit eventually. Maybe you'll get so lucky!