Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Very Own Mr. Wonderful

Several years ago, as a gag gift for Christmas, mom gave Cameron a Mr. Wonderful Doll.

You press his hand and he says things like:

"Here, why don't you take the remote. As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we watch."

"We're lost, I think I'll pull over and ask for directions."

"Can't your mother stay another week?"


Jackson has recently discovered the doll and thinks it is hilarious and has turned into my own real life Mr. Wonderful. He now walks around the house saying...

"Can we just cuddle tonight?"

3 comments:

The Newey Fam said...

Love it! Oooooooh how I need a doll like that for Dave!

Marti Family said...

I laughed so hard at Jackson's "Maybe we should just cuddle tonight!" He is soo silly!

Shannon said...

I seriously laughed out loud at that. What a funny kid.