Thursday, December 11, 2008

3 Months (and-a-half by now)

My sweet Caroline turned 3 months old just before the whole internet fiasco. It feels like Christmas every morning when I go to get her out of bed. She fills our days with such fun and sweetness. She is starting to roll over, and gets so excited whenever she sees anybody... especially her daddy. She loves to laugh and sing back to us when we sing to her. She is growing so fast and I can't believe its already been 3 months.

The dress she wore on Thanksgiving Sunday from Autie Kimmy... isn't it adorable?!

Taking a quick snooze

This is the closest I got to smile the day she turned 3 months old


She LOVES her daddy!



This wig is on the "Build-a-Bear" bunny that Grandma Howard gave Caroline when she was born... it fits her head perfectly



2 comments:

The Newey Fam said...

Adorable...as usual!

Brittany said...

I have the same picture of Kyrah with the wig on. Isnt that funny!!! i love that sweet girl and am upset I missed the chance to see her last week. i love your kids so much!!!!