Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jackson Man

Since my last post was devoted to my girl, I thought I could also brag on Jackson for a minute... He is such a special boy. I know he's mine, but I think he is just wonderful. He is so funny and makes me laugh every day. He wants to learn so much and I love seeing him learn new things. He remembers everything and he says and does things that I don't know where he learned them from. I can't believe how big he is... he's going to be three before we know it.

pretending to be night-night in Caroline's seat

this is him on Thanksgiving Sunday... he looked so cute, but of course, would not let me take a picture

being silly in Caroline's swing


We have ventured into the world of baby food with Miss Caroline. Jackson loves getting out all her little bowls and spoons and setting up dinner. "Mama, eat dinner"

No comments: