Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Very Important Date

The biggest adjustment I have had to make in being a mom to more than one child is the lack of one-on-one time I get to spend with my sweet Jackson. You get so used to spending time alone when you have an only child, and when the second one comes, that alone time with your first baby is over. Last Saturday, Cameron watched Caroline for me and I went on a date with my sweet boy.
It was so fun!!!
Jackson loves going to the mall (I wonder where he got that from), so we went and walked around and had a great time.
Jackson and Mama before we left. Once again, not in the mood for a picture

He thought walking through the clothing displays and hiding from me was great fun!

The "guy keem" was one of the best parts

He loves to sit in the cars, obviously, but I never have quarters. Today I did and it made his day


Eating ice cream in a car... does it get any better than that?!

One reason we went to the mall was get Jackson a bag for him to bring to church and other places so I don't have to carry a suitcase :) He feels so special carrying this bag that he almost prances around when its on his back.


We had a wonderful day. I love my little boy. I'm so grateful for the blessing that he is my life and for the sweet spirit that was sent to me that we get to raise. I loved getting to spend that time with him and hope to do it again soon!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

thats awesome. It sounds like it was fun.