Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"I Feel Like I'm Falling for Fall..."

Do all you mothers of young children recognize that song?!

How about this one... "I don't like candy corn, I don't like candy corn..."

Anyway...

For several weeks, we have been wanting to do something "fall-ish" but it seems to rain every friday, leaving it too wet on Saturday for any outdooe activity.

This past Saturday, the sun finally came out so we took a cue from Jenifer and Colby and headed out to the Farmer's Market... and had a wonderful time!!!

Can you tell there was alot going on?! There was no looking at the camera for my kids!

Jackson had alot of fun playing

His favorite was the "orange 'kunkin' house". It is all he talked about the whole time we were there. He is so cute.
I'm so glad we went. It was just what we needed. I have lived here my whole life and we had never been before. We will definitely do it again!!!
Did I mention that all the baked goods were delicious?! I definitely enjoyed that part! :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought the farmers market was so fun! it looks like Jackson really enjoyed it too!! :)