Monday, October 6, 2008

And it was Happy!!!

So, I had an absolutely wonderful birthday. I was rightfully spoiled. Sorry that I don't have any pictures, but of course I didn't have my camera ready at any of the right moments...

It all started with our trip to Atlanta, which as you all know, was wonderful. That was just the beginning.

On Wednesday morning, I got together with my sister-in-law, Brittany. We went to Chick-fil-A so the kids could play, and they even brought me a cake, which was adorable! It was so nice of them to do that for me. She also got me a hilarious card. It said, "Another year older... it could be worse. You could be standing in front of a 3-way mirror, in a bikini, underneath flourescent lighting". So true... I guess it could be that bad.

That night, Cameron came home with beautiful peach roses and then watched the kids so my mom could take me to dinner. What a nice treat.

On Thursday, my friends and I met at Mi Pueblo for lunch where we ate yummy Mexican food. My dad came over later that night and took us to Outback for dinner.

So many people were so generous, and I was sent many cards and well wishes. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to make it such a special day for me!!!

No comments: