Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two Whole Months

My baby girl was two months last Thursday, and had her two month appointment with the doctor yesterday.

She has grown so much... she is 10lbs. 6 oz. which is exactly 4 lbs. more than she was when we left the hospital, and 22 inches long. She is alot smaller than Jackson was at this age, but I think every baby is smaller than Jackson was at this age. :)

She is really a sweet, sweet little girl. Those things that seem so hard the first month or so start getting easierand it starts feeling like you can do this whole "baby" thing.

She smiles and coos and laughs all the time. It is precious. She is sleeping about 12 hours at night and takes a short morning nap and a good afternoon nap. I can't believe how quickly 2 months has passed!




Caroline and Mama. How I love this girl!!!

6 comments:

Marti Family said...

That one of her smile...she looks just like your dad! She is getting so big!

The Newey Fam said...

Hey Courtney! I don't know why I've never left a comment before. It's just taking me a while to get into this blogging thing...you know how it can be for us older folks! I cannot believe how big Caroline is getting! She is so pretty and she and Jackson are the most adorable siblings! The picture of your dad with the kids is also so good. He's going to miss you guys terribly! Hope to see you soon! Love ya!

Sawyers Family said...

She is so cute!! I love that smiling picture!!

Brooke said...

wow she looks just like you!

stephanie howard said...

I think she looks tons like Cameron! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie....and she is growing like a weed ! Just think, when she gains 6 more ounces, she will weigh as much as her granddad at birth !

Love ya, Papa