Monday, October 6, 2008

Too Cute for Words

But you'll get some words anyway...

I love my kids and just wanted to share some more pictures. They are just too cute!!!


My dad calls her "turtle head" and its so true. She's always popping her little head up


Jackson's latest self-portrait... isn't he beautiful?!


He absolutely ADORES his little sister


Precious

Caroline is 6 weeks old and is doing great. She is sleeping between 9 and 10 hours at night, and I could not be more thrilled about it... if only Jackson would sleep past 6:15 in the morning, we'd be set. Jackson is doing great too and is a wonderful big brother. He likes to tell me when the baby is crying and will try to feed her her bottle and give her a paci. He even picked her up to try to bring her to me the other day. Once I was past my freaking out that he had picked her up and was carrying her down the hallway, I thought it was really sweet.

We are really excited that we will be blessing Caroline this Sunday. We are excited to see all the family that will be comin into town as well as spending time with the wonderful family that are already here.

2 comments:

Marti Family said...

How precious is he!!! What a sweet big brother! The little protector. She is so beautiful and I just love her little room! How sweet!

Shannon said...

I love Caroline's little turtle head! :) That's cute about Jackson picking her up. I'd have freaked, too, though. :)