Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged!!!

Jenifer tagged me, I'm just a little late on the upswing.

Six quirky things about me...

1. When I got pregnant with Caroline I became almost obsessively clean, and I am still struggling with that. I clean my house literally all day long. The most annoying part is how many times I pick up Jackson's cars every day, how many times I straighten up his bed, Aand how many times I wipe my kitchen counter and table.

2.Ever since getting sattelite, I refuse to watch commercials. I will not do it. I will start a show and then pause it for 15 minutes so that I can fast-forward through the commercials.

3. I eat ice all day long. I keep a cup full of ice all the time. I know I'm probably ruining my teeth but am addicted.

4.I never know when the urge is going to hit me to make something sweet. My cabinets are always stocked with the ingredients for cookies, cakes, etc. No wonder I'm not losing any of this baby-weight yet.

5. I do this weird throat scratching thing. It makes this really weird noise that Jackson thinks is hilarious and Cameron thinks is annoying.

6. I am a big fan of the tanning bed (i know, I know) and I fall asleep every time with seconds og getting in. It really is the best 15 minutes of sleep you'll ever get. Warm, dark, and the loud, loud white noise fron the fan... fabulous!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Thats funny about dippers. I love the tanning bed too. If I had more money I would go all the time! Your right it is just so relaxing!

Brittany said...

Ok First things first. I love the new back ground. And looking at the picture of Jackson just mad me laugh out loud. He is a hoot. I knew you ate ice but I had no idea you ALWAYS ate ice. That is quirky!