Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our Fun Trip...

A few weeks ago, I was feeling sorry for myself, you know, the "I'm overworked and under appreciated" and decided I needed a vacation. I called my Aunt Kelly in New Jersey and talked her into letting Jackson and me come for a visit.

We had a wonderful time!!!


We left on St. Patrick's Day... of course I had to dress Jackson for the festivities! :)
Jackson is sitting on the arm of the airplane seat looking out the window at all the "cars!!!"
One of the things we did was go to a Children's Museum in Philadelphia called, "Please Touch". It was great... everything was intercative, and Jackson and Ava had a blast!

Jackson must have gone down this slide 25 times. He would dissapear from me and I would find him here.

Jackson LOVED the "transportation" area of the museum... this is him after driving a city bus

Jackson's birthday is March 29th, and my Grandma's (Tamma) birthday is March 11th so we had a little birthday party for the two of them while we were up there visiting... It was really fun even though Jackson REFUSED to wear his birthday hat!

Blowing out the birthday candles... make a wish... I'm sure Jackson wished for cars

Jackson discovered his inner Grandpa Johnson (my dad) as he didn't want birthday cake... only icing !!! And lots of it.
This was the side of the cake Jackson ate ALL the icing off of.
YUM!!!
Apparently it was even yummier off of Ava's fingers!

We had a great trip. Jackson walks around the house asking for everyone...

Papa, Nanna (Tamma), Ka-ey (Kelly) Day-da (Ava). He loves all of you and can't wait to see you again. I was talking to Kelly today and she said that whenever Ava sees an airplane she points to it and says that Jackson is on it going home to see his daddy. They certainly miss each other!



1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ava's getting so big. Love the curls!!!