Thursday, March 27, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail!!!

The day before Easter, we ahd a picnic and Easter Egg hunt at church. We had our picnic with our good friends Jennie and Kevin and their kids, Isaac and Maylee, and then had our Easter Egg hunt. Jennie took some great pictures of the kids, and they had a wonderful time!

Jackson was pretty good at this hunting thing... he would find the egg, shake it, open it and take out the candy, and then put the egg back down... He's no dummy!


Here are the kids going through their treasures. Maylee thought the eggs were yummy!
Jackson showed off his belly all day... I wish I had the kind of stomach I could walk around and show off all day!
We had a fun Easter and hope all of our family and friends also had a great time...
If you're wondering, because I'm sure you've been waiting with baited breath, Jackson did look precious on Easter, but, I'm so smart that I left my camera in New Jersey and didn't have it Easter weekend. I do have it now (thank you Papa and Tamma) and will dress him back him back so you all can see. He loves being in his pretty clothes... he walks around kind of prancing kind of petting his pretty outfit. Very cute!!!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I have not seen Jackson in sooo long. When you get the urge to travel again...don't go so far...just come see us! We will feed you AND entertain you!

I am with you... no tummy pictures of me please...but Jackson's could not be cuter!