Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm It...

Wendi gave me homework on her blog, so here goes...

*Ten Years Ago*

I was a Junior in High School

I was working at Regal Cinemas (my favorite job)

I was driving a brown '91 Honda Civic

Amy was my best friend (still is)

It cost me less than $10 to fill up my car with gas

*5 things on my "to-do" list today*

Clean out and organize my closet

Stop being such a slacker blogger, and do a couple posts

do some laundry

unload and load the dishwasher

take a nap

*Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire*

pay off my house and those of my loved ones

Buy two BRAND NEW cars

Buy my dream house and make sure that it is updated with all those wonderful things I dream about

And like Wendi, pay LOTS of tithing and give to charity

*Three bad habits*

Picking at my fingernails... it drove my mom crazy for years, and now drives Cameron crazy

not picking up the kitchen after I cook

letting my clothes pile up on my bedroom floor, once again, it drove my mom crazy for years, and now drives Cameron crazy

*Places I have lived*

in order...

Greensboro, NC
Provo, UT
Sanford, NC
Greensboro, NC
Provo, UT
Greensoro, NC
Jamestown, NC
High Point, NC

*Jobs I have had*

movie theater, you name it, I did it
Sales associate at several places at the mall
Retail store manager
mortgage loan processor
Mommy... the best one so far

*Things most people don't know about me*

I LOVE to bake... not cook, bake
I LOVE reality TV
I LOVE TV shows that only teenagers should watch

*I'm obsessed with*

Carolina Basketball
Big Brother
my Jackson

*When I was young I wanted to be...*

a mom

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Thanks for completing your homework Courtney. I give you an A+! I learned so much about you! This was fun! ( now go pick up your clothes off the floor!) LOL