Saturday, August 15, 2009

What Else Can I Say...

Except that, Jenifer, you are awesome!

Jenifer took some family pictures for us today, and I am thrilled with the results!

Caroline is almost 1 and I have never had any pictures taken of her and it has been over a year since I have had any pictures taken of Jackson!

Here are some of my favorite...










(I tried cropping this one and it shrunk, but you get the idea)








(this really is not a sad face, she's just talking)




Again, thank you, Jenifer! We love you!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

LOVE THEM!!! They turned out so good. She is amazing.

Leda Johnson said...

Jenifer really is amazing. They are all so adorable!

Sawyers Family said...

I love the pictures! And Caroline's outfit is TO DIE FOR!! I love the shot of the four of you looking into the water!