Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fit for a Princess

We were out of town on Caroline's birthday, the week earlier we a family birthday party for her at Cameron's parent's house.

Everyone showed up, and we had a really great time... especially because we got to eat this...

When Jackson saw it he said, " aaaahhhhh, mom, Caroline will LOVE it!"

Caroline LOVED her HUGE balloon form Papa and Grandma Howard

Kyrah liked the princess cake, too!


With Grandma, while we sing "Happy Birthday"


blowing out the candles on her very own little cake


At first I don't think she realized she could eat it. She liked playing with the frosting but we had to put it in her mouth before she realized she could eat it. That's all it took...




SHe even got some help from Nanny!






My birthday girl!!!


Thank you to everyone who made Caroline's birthday so special. How grateful I am that she has so many people around her who love her! She is one lucky little girl!

7 comments:

EJ said...

Did you make that cake? You are amazing!

Brittany said...

Happy birthday Caroline!! We love you so much and are glad you are in our family.

Sawyers Family said...

HOLY COW! That's all I have to say! You described this cake to me months ago...but I did not fully understand the magnitude of it's greatness! You pulled this one off flawlessly! AGAIN! I am still waiting for you to open a shop...one day you could be like TLC's Cake Boss!

Shannon said...

you are an amazing cake woman! Happy B-day to Caroline!

Brooke said...

i love the cake! good job. I saw what was left of it at Brittanys and it tasted good!

Brooke said...

i love the cake! good job. I saw what was left of it at Brittanys and it tasted good!

stephanie howard said...

wow, that cake is awesome! Allison's b-day is right around the corner. She would love a cake like that I need to get enstructions for that.