Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Drumroll, please...

My baby girl is...


ONE YEAR OLD!!!


I cannot believe how the last year has flown by. When I think over the last year, my heart is so full. The first time I saw Caroline I thought she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen, and she has just gotten prettier. How excited I was to have a girl... she has completed our little family. We cannot imagine our home before she came.
She adds so much fun within our walls. She is always smiling and laughing and she loves us as much, if not more than we love her. I think back to the first couple months of her life (when I didn't handle having a baby very well) and I could never have imagined that she would fill my life with so much joy. I look forward to all the years ahead...






How we love our BIG, little girl!!!

Finally, after weeks of walking, I got a video...


Posts of her two (yes, two) birthday parties will be following soon!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

wow! what a big girl you have! walking and everything!