Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome, Welcome

We have had a really neat opportunity to be apart of the organizing of a brand new ward. I have been involved in ward boundaries changing (which didn't affect where I went to church) but never being a part of a new ward of the Lord's church here on earth.


I am always grateful that I am a member of this wonderful church, but I am feeling especially grateful for the knowledge that I have that this church is true - no matter where I go, though the people may be different, the gospel is the same. How bleesed I feel to be apart of it and get to raise me children with the same knowledge.

We are called the Welcome Ward... cute, huh... apparently the only Welcome Ward in the whole church.

By the way... my brother, David and his wife, Leda have started blogging...

www.ledaanddavid.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Brooke said...

really? It is called the Welcome Ward forreal?