Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pasta Salad

I love sharing and swapping recipes. Most everything that I make is very simple with very few ingredients. Thats about all we have time time for these days. I figured whenever I make something particularly easy or something we really like, I would post it for anyone else that wants a quick, easy recipe.



Pasta Salad:



Rotini Pasta

cooked shredded chicken

canned, diced tomatoes (I use Rotel because we like it spicy)

your favorite Italian or vinagarette dressing





cook your pasta




add your cooked, shredded chicken




add your tomatoes or Rotel




Pour over dressing. I also add paremesan cheese and Cavender's Greek seasoning (you'll never use regular salt and pepper again)



We eat it hot as soon as its cooked and cold out of the fridge. Its delicious either way!


No comments: