Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day Savings!

Last Friday, my good friend, Jennie, and I decided to go Mother's Day Shopping - as in, we are mothers and we wanted to go shopping. So, our wonderful husbands kept the boys (Jennie's baby daughter, Maylee, came with us) and we went out for a night on the town...

First we stopped for dinner at our favorite restaurant...


I've been craving it ever since...
Next, we hit Concord Mills, an outlet mall near Charlotte. It was about an hour drive, but soooo worth it. We went to Children's Place Outlet, Carter's Outlet, Osh Kosh Outlet, Gymboree Outlet, and Eddie Bauer Outlet.

Despite the fact that we used the excuse to go shopping as "Mother's Day shopping", strangely enough, I didn't come home with anything for myself... well... except for that caramel apple I got at Rocky Mountain Chocolate. That was good enough for me, though. Have you ever had one from there?! SO GOOD!

I got Cameron two pairs of pants and two shirts for work, I got Jackson a new swimsuit and shirt, and got little Miss Caroline several dresses some socks and a cute little pair of shoes. Shopping for a little girl is so fun!

I won't tell you how much I spent, but I will say that I saved 48% of what I would have spent if I had bought it all full price retail.

Don't you love it when that happens? I can handle that kind of shopping any time. Thank you, Jennie, for such a fun trip!!!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Girlfriends. Food. Shopping.

It really does not get better than that!

Brittany said...

48% is a good bargin anyday. I cant wait to see Caroline in all these outfits and bows! I get excited just thinking about it.

Shannon said...

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO jealous of your Cracker Barrel. The closest one to us is in Boise or something.

Sawyers Family said...

I had such a fun time! We HAVE to do that again! I wish I would have taken a picture, but getting all of the stuff gathered back up just seems like pure craziness!!