Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Wow, I guess I didn't realize just what a slacker I've been as a blogger. We've been having so much fun, and I have so much to blog about, so please bear with me, and get ready for ALOT of pictures.

First on the agenda is our fun trip to Atlanta, where we got to visit with my aunt and uncle, Kimmy and Ken, who Jackson affectionately called Ninny and Ten, and do some fun "touristy" stuff.
The trip started at mom's house where Jackson played with this caterpillar for about 30 minutes... he was amazed!

We went to aquarium (which was very cool) and Jackson could not contain his excitement at all the FISH!!!


sliding through the whale


trying to touch a starfish with Daddy

looking for more fish


Isn't this fun?!


Did I mention that Jackson LOVED it?!

Cameron and me

After we left the aquarium, we went and ate at the Varsity, which has been there forever... it was YUMMY!
the cheese sauce for the fries was Delicious!
Isn't he cute!
After we went to eat, David & Leda, and Cameron & I went to the Coke Museum. Here we are getting ready to go into the 4-D movie.
We had such a wonderful time, and it was so nice to spend time with family... it was a quick trip, but so much fun. Hopefully we can do it again soon!





4 comments:

Wendi said...

Sounds like a fabulous trip!
I am glad you all had so much fun!

Brittany said...

I kept checking everyday in hopes of a post. It was coming up on one month!! So glad you posted and what cutie pie pictures!!

Kim said...

Nimmy and Ten would LOVE to have y'all back anytime. There is sooo much to do in Atlanta and I'd be more than happy to watch the new wee one!

Love and hugs, Auntie Kimmy

Caitlin said...

I know I should comment on more than just this, but the buildings in the background of your Varsity picture made me very homesick. They were orriginally for the Olympians in 1996 then Georgia State bought them and made them into dorms. It made me miss going to school there. And Jackson is absolutely adorable! :)