Sunday, May 11, 2008

Big Boys and Baby Girls!

The last week-and-a-half to two weeks have been very busy around here... my big boy Jackson moved into his new room, and he LOVES it. He thinks it is the coolest room in the house, and will just sit in there and play. He loves to go to sleep in his "new night-night", which is the one thing I was worried about, but he does great... so here it is...

Before this became Jasckson's "big boy room" it was empty and white-walled... you have to agree this is much improved!

Thank you to aunt Brittany for the bunk beds that are on loan to us, and for the cute curtains and pillow she made! We love aunt Brittany!
Such a good sleeper in his "new night-night"

The reason we moved Jackson into a new room, was to make room for our baby girl, Caroline, that will be making her debut in August... I am so excited, and had so much fun doing this room.
Before now, this room was just as bue as it is pink. It took me three coats to cover up the beautiful blue that was on these walls... did I mention I loathe painting... it is my least favorite thing in the world to do. but I have to pat my own back, and say that this is one pretty room!

Have you ever seen a daintier, girlier room! I can't wait to bring my sweet baby home!


7 comments:

Wendi said...

I.am.very.impressed.
very.

Baby Caroline still has 3 months before her debut, and already her room is complete!

I need some help on the kids rooms over here...wanna come? You did a fabulous job on the paint.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

stephanie howard said...

I love them both! You may not like to paint, but you did an awesome job! I have never seen your blog until tonight. Thanks to your mother-in-law, my sweet sister-in-law sending me a link so I could see the cute posts. Hope you don't mind:-)

Brittany said...

Wow They both look great and Please there is no need to thank me. I wasnt using them why not let them get used. I too cant wait for you to bring miss Caroline home!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! I am seriously jealous! I love Jackson's room and the new baby girls room! She will be sleeping in pink bliss! Good job!

Now, when can I schedule you to come over and help me decorate??!!

Kim said...

You know Courtney, you've got a great part time job on the horizon. Folks pay decent money to have decorators just come by the house to give them ideas. The room is adorable. Talked to Marma tonight and she thinks it is so cute. Need to teach her how to make comments on your blog. Little Caroline May. Can't wait to see her.

Love ya bunches Courtney May!

Kimmy May

Anonymous said...

oooooooo i love it! Pretty in pink!

brooke

Sawyers Family said...

I LOVE it, too! And as everyone else has said, you do have a talent for doing such things!!