Thursday, May 15, 2008

Big Brother

Jackson already loves his baby sister, well actually, he loves her things. He loves going into her room. Ever since her room was done, this is how I find him several times throughout the day...


I love little girls with headbands or hairbows in their hair. I have had several friends tell me that I need to buy them when I see them because if I wait for her to be born, then I won't be able to find any anywhere. So, what I'm getting at is that this baby girl already has an ample supply of hairbands and bows.

Jackson LOVES them. He will bring me two or three hairbands at a time, or four or five bows, and say, "I need this, I need this"...


Great "cheese" faces, huh?!


He thinks he's pretty with all the bows in his hair and often checks himself out in the mirror.

I just hope this little girl likes wearing them as much as he does!

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Jackson. is. too. cute!!!

stephanie howard said...

To funny, Joel went through this same stage. He doesn't do it as much any more which is good seeing he is six. I can't believe you already have bows for that baby. You aren't excited or anything are you?

Brittany said...

Very cute and I am sure Cameron thinks it is darling!!

Shannon said...

What a funny boy. He looks like a fay baby Dabid with bows in his hair. :)

Sawyers Family said...

I LOVE the hair bows...I think all BIG brothers should at least TRY ON their sisters hair bows because then they know what the fuss is all about! I don't think Jackson could get any cuter!!