Wednesday, February 27, 2008

You Like me, You Really Like me!!!

For those of you who have been wondering... yes, I am alive!

Apparently, though, the only reason that anyone has been concerned is because I haven't blogged in 21 days... 3 weeks. I have received multiple calls and calls and multiple emails... "where are you", "are you okay", are you guys still alive", all followed by, "you haven't blogged in like 2 weeks!!!"

So I must apologize, but also say thank you... for reading my blog and for keeping up with me. I do have an excuse for 2 weeks of no blogging... the third week I was just slack, knowing that it would be time consuming once I blogged all that I've needed to blog over the last 3 weeks. I missed so much... Valentines Day, my first doctors appointment and ultrasound... so much to catch you up on...

Never again will I tell anyone that I feel so blessed that we never get sick... because just days after having that conversation I got the flu like nothing I have ever experienced in my life... for almost two weeks. I have never been that sick for that long. Than Jackson got it, so it lingered around for a while. Luckily, Cameron didn't get it.

So anyway, I'm back, and can't wait to catch you up on everything... just bear with me because it might take a while...

No comments: